Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Toot Toot the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies train stopped here!

Oh yeah, the Worldwide Christmas Scrapbooking Freebies Blog train is stopping by my blog this year. My Sister made me do it! lol, no really, I am not a designer but my Sister told me to give it a try. So I thought after downloading tons of freebies over the years, maybe I could give back. I am not that good and a few of my elements may be too big but I think my papers came out nice. I chose traditional Christmas colors and elements. There are real pretty kits being shared in the blog train this year and my Sweet Sister is sharing a beautiful add on to her gorgeous Christmas Joy kit, which you can find on her blog here. A big thanks to Antoinette who organized it all for everyone to enjoy.

You can download my part ====here=====. All kits will be available for the whole month of December. You can hop right back on track by going to the blog train link which is on the top left hand side of my blog or in the first sentence of this post. Enjoy my little kit and I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!

11 comments:

Hilda said...

Very nice work. Thank you for the kit and participating in this train. Love and hugs.

patchas said...

Gorgeous kit! You did a great job (I knew you could do it!) and I can't wait to scrap with it. Thank you.

KatherineWoodin said...

Thank you

clara said...

thanks so much!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

benziengirl said...

This is really cute! Thanks so much!

Tammy said...

Thank you!!

Tora´s Vintage Dream said...

Thank you for this beautiful freebie :)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this Christmas kit...

time2smile said...

Pretty good, for "not a designer"! Thank you for making Christmas scrapping so fun.

Deenie said...

Thank you so much for your part of this jolly train! I almost missed it this year lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful Christmas kit.